LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

For Sale: Badis And Betta

Home Forums The Lounge For Sale: Badis And Betta

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stefan 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Stefan

Betta macrostoma Brunei, F1, subadult, 2 pairs

I’m selling 2 pairs of these; 100 Euro a pair, please send me a private message if you’re interested.

Badis juergenschmidti type locality, F1

I have around 20 specimens that need to go. They are sexable. 15 Euro a pair. PM me please.

Badis tuivaiei Wahumiam River, F1

I have around 20 specimens that need to go. They are sexable. 15 Euro a pair. PM me please.

Shipping is possible, at your own responsibility

oaken
    Participant

Would have loved to buy some Badis but I would think it is too cold to send fish to Sweden now. Shame you are quitting the hobby!

Stefan

Yeah don’t think Sweden is warm enough right about now. I think everyone is misreading: I am quitting with live fish. That’s all. I’m still here, I’m still there and what not.

Matt
    Keymaster

You’ll be back keeping them soon enough…

TorbenL

QUOTE (oaken @ Sep 19 2011, 03:10 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Would have loved to buy some Badis but I would think it is too cold to send fish to Sweden now. Shame you are quitting the hobby!

Damned! had I known you would be interested in badis you could have had the jurgenschmidti I kept for free ..sadly I don’t have them anymore.

Stefan

Gone now are: Badis tuivaiei, Badis ferrarisi, Badis pyema, Danio, Akysis, Danionella.

Stefan

Most tanks have been emptied by now. The only species I would keep and setup a tank for would be Badis kyar or/and B. chittagongis, that new badid from Coorg.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.