LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Formosania lacustre

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Formosania lacustre

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

torso
    Participant

last week some formosiana lacustre came in. first pics show a bit pale specimen. they have settled now – lying or fussing around just like annamia normani do

Attached files

Plaamoo
    Participant

Love them Charles!

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Great looking fish

Matt
    Keymaster

Charles you have some really nice stuff coming in at the moment for sure. Not at all jealous, of course. dry.gif

Going to have a day adding new images to existing species profiles so will include some of these.

andy rushworth
    Participant

Hi Charles , I guess you’ve answered my question /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” /> Noticed the caudal fins of these on your Goby pics ? any way beautiful looking fish !

torso
    Participant

I knew somebody would take notice of this, Andy. so I held back some pics of both species together (first two e.g.) until I cold get some more of f. lacustre

andy rushworth
    Participant

You’ve got great taste in fish Charles /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” /> .

torso
    Participant

QUOTE (andy rushworth @ Apr 5 2011, 09:50 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You’ve got great taste in fish Charles /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” /> .

and you have eyes like an eagle, Andy

torso
    Participant

an update
    this could be a pair.

the injury on the female’s snout could be of an attempt to get in one of the “brick appartments” held by L. guilinensis. It’s heeling poorly.
    Cheers Charles

Attached files

andy rushworth
    Participant

WOW ,very nice !

Matt
    Keymaster

Does look like a pair, doesn’t it.

Author
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.