LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Freshwater Stingray Fans!

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Freshwater Stingray Fans!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Stinger 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Stinger

hellow, im newbie here..
    is there any stingray fans here? cmon show me your ray /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” /> and since then i really2 addicted to stingray, but since in my country other ray is very2 expensive. so the only ray i can buy just motoro.

but now, i’ve got 10 motoro and 1 flower ray. and hopefully in this month will added 2 flower ray, 2 castexi, and 16 histryx

enough talking, now its time to show off

my first ray

3 months later

and then the other

Stinger

the one spot motoro.. heuheuheuhe

my precious

premature pups /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

2 litre = 13 pups

sorry so much picture /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />:D

Matt
    Keymaster

I don’t keep rays but that looks like a stunning collection Stinger. Where are you based?

Malti
    Participant

really beautiful fish…dunno how i skipped this thread!

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah, really nice collection. What happened to the poor soul second from bottom in your initial post?

Stinger

QUOTE (Matt @ Dec 9 2008, 12:23 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I don’t keep rays but that looks like a stunning collection Stinger. Where are you based?

thanks, i’m from indonesia < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

really beautiful fish…dunno how i skipped this thread!

thank you malti < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, really nice collection. What happened to the poor soul second from bottom in your initial post?

they born premature.. die after 2 hours…

Matt
Keymaster

Are they all from one female stinger?

dunc
Keymaster

Yeah, that must be really hard /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

stingrays4

QUOTE (dunc @ Dec 10 2008, 05:13 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that must be really hard /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Hi here is one of my little one’s

Attached files

stingrays4

Hi i have two retic rays{originally had four hence my username /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” /> They are all males! As to your question dunc about what happened to that ray,it looks like ‘bite’ marks to me as that looks very similar to what mine had,hence why i had to rehome the poor fella! If not treated quickly can lead to death,but with the right treatment and good water they will heal surprisingly quickly!!
Hi Stinger some amazing rays there /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Matt
Keymaster

That’s a nice wee retic.

Stinger

QUOTE (Matt @ Dec 10 2008, 09:45 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are they all from one female stinger? < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi i have two retic rays{originally had four hence my username /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” /> They are all males! As to your question dunc about what happened to that ray,it looks like ‘bite’ marks to me as that looks very similar to what mine had,hence why i had to rehome the poor fella! If not treated quickly can lead to death,but with the right treatment and good water they will heal surprisingly quickly!!
Hi Stinger some amazing rays there /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

hi stingrays4

stingrays4

Hi yes found out the hard way /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” /> /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Stinger

my new ray

Matt
Keymaster

Wow, is that a P14?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.