LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Fry Question.

Home Forums The Lounge Fry Question.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thelizzious 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thelizzious

Does any of you hard core fish lovers have photographs of Pepper cory fry?
    I just can’t tell which fry belongs to which fish pair anymore. But these fry are a little different then platy’s or guppy fry.
    Wouldn’t it be wonderful id there was somekind of poster showing all sorts of tropical fish fry? You would then only have to compare your fry with the species on the poster. Or I am talking rubbish again?

mickthefish
    Participant

hi Liz, i have’nt got a pic of a paleatus fry but i do have a pic of a cory very similar to it, C diphyes as soon as i find it i’ll put it on.

mick

thelizzious

Hi, Mick. Thanks so very much. I have two Aenues (gosh I hate those latin names grrrr) and one albino. One of the peppers (that’s easier to call , not being lazy though

mickthefish
    Participant

here ya go Liz, although not the same as paleatus they are still very similar, the fish in the pic is around 3-4 weeks old.

mick

thelizzious

I don’t know why but I find my head into all aquariums I happen to see back especially when there are cory’s or the likes in them. Next to my F5 they are my absolute fav fish. This afternoon the T-form was build /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” />
    Btw, I am planning a third tank, but in this one I only want cory’s. I was in a chinese restaurant last evening and of course they had aquariums, but there was one which stood out because in it there was only a very thick layer of black sand, it also had a black background and there were just a few drifting greens and something in the middle of it which I couldn’t just make out. I thought it was something like chinese decoration. Untill the thing started to move and I saw it was a huge huge pleco, not sure which one, but I”ll dive in the KB to find out. It was so huge compared to the tiny cory’s in the tank. I had to get some extra air when the “thing” suddenly started moving… /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Author
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.