LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Glossary pop up

Home Forums Feedback, Suggestions and Support Glossary pop up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dunc 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Graham Ramsay
    Participant

When you view new posts and close the window the glossary pop up appears. Because it’s right under the close icon. At least it does on my machine. This is a small thing I know, but it’s been bugging me for a while.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hm this doesn’t happen for me – which browser are you using Graham?

Graham Ramsay
    Participant

Firefox.

Capture.JPG

It’s okay in Internet Explorer – it’s just because the close icon is right over the glossary pop-up in Firefox at my screen resolution. When you close the new posts window you get this. You can’t see the icons for the glossary.

Capture-1.JPG

I’ve mentioned it before but I hate the pop-up window for new posts anyway.

Edit – okay the images have auto-resized and moved position so the text no longer makes sense!! The second image should be positioned after ” … get this.”

Matt
    Keymaster

Will have to wait for @dunc 

Got to admit I never use that pop-up, but maybe we can change the way it displays somehow.

Also hate the image repositioning thing but I’m told there’s nothing that can be done about it. Very frustrating.

dunc
    Keymaster

I’ve tried exactly what you’ve described (using FF) and I can’t replicate the problem I’m afraid Graham.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.