LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Gobioides broussonetti (violet dragon goby)

Home Forums My Aquarium Gobioides broussonetti (violet dragon goby)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DavidJharrison 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DavidJharrison
    Participant

For the 2nd time I got myself a Gobioides broussonetti (Violet Dragon Goby) & again it didn’t last till morning, at 1st I assumed it was one of my two Brackish Toad fish so I traded them in as I’d been thinking about doing that anyway as they were preventing me having so many other fish due the fact they eat so many but as I don’t have them any more yesterday I bought another Violet Dragon Goby & again its not there so I can only assume it’s one or both of my Gymnothorax Tile.

Would they do that? There isn’t a body or even part of the Dragon left.

Any advice/help?

Thanks

Matt
    Keymaster

This may be a silly question, but have you checked the substrate thoroughly in case it’s hidden itself there?

DavidJharrison
    Participant

Hi,

it’s not a silly question as I’ve been told they are good at hiding, I have cleaned the substrate & filter but not there, unless THEY have avoided me then they must have been eaten but cant see it being either of my small Gymnothorax Tile as someone suggested but it may be.

David

Matt
    Keymaster

How big was the goby compared to the eels?

DavidJharrison
    Participant

About half their length but a little bit wider!

Thanks

Matt
    Keymaster

Any chance it could have escaped from the tank?

DavidJharrison
    Participant

I very much doubt it & for both of them to go over night it seems unlikely they would both escape so quickly but I cant see how they would have got out.

I’m sure it will remain a mistery!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.