LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Good Lfs's In Mansfield Area?

Home Forums The Lounge Good Lfs's In Mansfield Area?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Richy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Richy
    Participant

Hi, anyone know of any good lfs’s in the mansfield, nottinghamshire area? I know Wharf is only about 9 mile from where i’ll probably be going early next year.
    From googling there seems to be a few but i don’t know anything about them apart from 2 maidenhead aquatics outlets.
    Any feedback appreciated, cheers

keith565
    Participant

sorry mate, can’t help you there. but hope whatever you decide to do, all goes well for you both.

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (keith565 @ Nov 14 2008, 08:21 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    sorry mate, can’t help you there. but hope whatever you decide to do, all goes well for you both. /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />
    I’ve ben told to take BR with me but I said no and we’ll do a nice planted tank as a compromise instead

keith565
    Participant

what about a few nano shrimp tanks too.

Richy
    Participant

yeah mate, they are also part of the plan

Matt
    Keymaster

You moving Richy mate?

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Nov 17 2008, 04:19 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You moving Richy mate?

Yes, thats the plan mate but no date set yet. I want to prepare things first so no last minuite rushing about. I will rehome most of my stock to suitable homes where they’ll be cared for and probably just keep the shrimps for now

stingrays4

Hi Richy good luck with your move and keep us all updated on how it all goes /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Wow mate big changes afoot eh? Best of luck with everything!

Richy
    Participant

weird how she’s more interested in the shrimps than fish but I understand why she likes them /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    Thanks for the comments

Author
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.