LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Guianacara Ready To Go

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Guianacara Ready To Go

This topic contains 26 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ndc 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

ndc
    Participant

my guianacara young are ready to go, they are just under an inch now and have the adult colouration, the parents have just about given up defending them so they need to go . anyone who wants a few and can collect from whitley bay are welcome to them, theyll all be going within an week or two so if anyone wants any drop me a line. still think they are a new undescribed species but are similar in appearance to other guianacara except they have a light blue cheek, the black band stays on the flank and goes up onto the dorsal and they also have a fine light red band running along the top of the dorsal and all of the fins under the body also have black edges

Matt
    Keymaster

If I was still in the NE I´d have given these a go.

ndc
    Participant

ive got somewhere for all of them to go to , just wanted to see if anyone wanted some from here foc !

Reva
    Participant

can you post a pic of them? how cool. why are you on the other side of the world?
    I am always fishing baby rainbows out of the filter…good infusoria in there..LOL

dunc
    Keymaster

/biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” /> Bastard /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

Get some pics anyway so I can see what I’m missing :/

ndc
    Participant

get rid of the jacks ! you can get them anytime in the future – i have pics but i cand find the cable for the camera

dunc
    Keymaster

Nahh I love the little buggers ;x Get pics up anyhoo.

Wonder if my parents would object to me removing their TV and replacing it with a fishtank…

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE(ndc @ Jun 21 2008, 06:44 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    get rid of the jacks ! you can get them anytime in the future – i have pics but i cand find the cable for the camera

He´s right dood.

ndc
    Participant

the parents are going too as i want the altifrons to have a chance of holding

dunc
    Keymaster

Heh no way am I getting rid of my JDs. They are absolutely gorgeous /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

ndc
    Participant

long way to go for jacks

dunc
    Keymaster

Electric Blue, haven’t seen them anywhere else.

Matt
    Keymaster

This is what Dunc has Neill, not the standard fish. They are rather stunning.

Attached files

ndc
    Participant

i see, thought it was a long way to go for jds , did you get juves or mature fish?

dunc
    Keymaster

Juvi. They’re proper, proper stunning /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.