LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Haji's Photography

Home Forums The Lounge Haji's Photography

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dunc 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Bluedave
    Participant

Great Pics of some gorgeous fish, what camera are you using?

mickthefish
    Participant

a bloody good one Dave, i’ll bet it’s a canon slr.

mick

Jarcave
    Participant

Great pics. What camera / lens combination do you use?

Matt
    Keymaster

If anyone hasn´t seen them, try doing a search for “Betta” in the knowledge base and you´ll be able to see loads more of Haji´s cracking pics.

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

Thanks again guys /happy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”^_^” border=”0″ alt=”happy.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

this is what you really want Camera
    Save your pennies, they start from about 20k /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

QUOTE (Haji Badaruddin @ Sep 4 2008, 12:54 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thanks again guys /happy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”^_^” border=”0″ alt=”happy.gif” />

Well you lost me, thats not a camera thats a rocket ship!!! lol

dunc
    Keymaster

Heh the 400D and the 60mm macro lens is exactly the equipment I use.. BUT I don’t have the wireless transmitter. I do have one of the 580EXII flashes, but I only ever use it on top of the camera. I presume you put it looking down in to the tank, Haji? Do you use one flash or two?

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

Yes i do dunc …..the flash(es) is position on top of the tank.I place a piece of glass on top of the tank and the flash is put on top of the glass cover.To soften the lights i use the 580EXII builtin diffuser. /happy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”^_^” border=”0″ alt=”happy.gif” />

dunc
    Keymaster

Indeed mate, indeed. I think I might go and buy another flash and that transmitter right now

Matt
    Keymaster

Do it!

dunc
    Keymaster

EOS400D – £400 body only
    60mm – £220
    580EXII – £290 * 2
    Transmitter – £60

Matt
    Keymaster

So about a grand…that will be my next gift to myself fo sho.

dunc
    Keymaster

The superb 100mm USMII macro lens might be a better prospect, especially for smaller fishes – that’s an extra £70 or so. I’m looking at purchasing that, an extra flash and the transmitter.. but that’s gonna set me back ~£600

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

The 580EXII is the ultimate flash in Canon’s line of product now.I dropped mine from a height of 4ft to a solid tiled flooring /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” /> .Its also weather proof.Yes it can trigger the 480EX as a slave.With the STE 2 transmitter,you can use the 58oEXII as the top flash and the 480EXII as the fill in flash or you can use both the 580EXII and 480EX on top without any fill in lights.

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.