LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Happy Birthday Richy!

Home Forums The Lounge Happy Birthday Richy!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Richy 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

38 though??? Surely not!! That makes you the same age as Keith and only a couple off Mick and David! /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> Havvaguddunchum!!!!!!

Richy
    Participant

Unfortunately I am 38 today, doesn’t time fly lol /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

/ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” /> All the best anyway mate! Any nice pressies or are you reduced to socks and keks at your age?

mickthefish
    Participant

have a goodun mate, if you got any pressies your on a goodun, i have to buy my own, usually fish. /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

mick

dunc
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Matt @ Jul 1 2008, 11:39 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />

Ditto /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE (mickthefish @ Jul 1 2008, 11:57 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    hey Matt, did you mean me mate that i’m a couple of years older than Richy?.
    mick

I did mean you but was actually taking the p**s Mick so if you were flattered I apologise for the let-down! /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

me get flattered hah.< i was really.>
    now youv’e burst my bubble bud /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

mick

Malti
    Participant

happy b’day mate /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Daspricey
    Participant

Happy birthday Richy!

Richy
    Participant

thanks for the wishes, very nice of you all /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />
    Prezzies, you never get socks when you need them so i’ll have to buy my own /huh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:huh:” border=”0″ alt=”huh.gif” /> When i said i need some crumpet it wasn’t this type I meant /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

I think I should go to a pub with a sign round my neck saying;

38 yr old male and single
    Got a toaster for birthday
    looking for crumpet /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

ulster exile

QUOTE (Richy @ Jul 1 2008, 08:24 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    38 yr old male and single
    Got a toaster for birthday
    looking for crumpet /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

/laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Richy
    Participant

thanks to both of you aswell /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />
    /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

and i gave you a bday hint

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (Malti @ Jul 1 2008, 09:45 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    and i gave you a bday hint /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.