LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Hasta Luego Mi Amigos!

Home Forums The Lounge Hasta Luego Mi Amigos!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 11 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Neal-DA
    Participant

Hey whats the story matt, did you move for work reasons or did you just fancy a change?

Either way i can think of worse places to live!

Matt
    Keymaster

Many thanks all and yep UE, it´s a permanent change! /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Neal-DA
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ Jun 11 2008, 09:21 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Neal let´s just say I had a “moment of truth”. /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

Dont worry i wont say a word

dunc
    Keymaster

Matt
    Keymaster

Shhhhh, they´re watching….

ulster exile

Well have fun. When does the hotel open for business?

Malti
    Participant

Matt is there still San Miguel around?

Matt
    Keymaster

I haven´t seen him but I´ve met his sister Estrella a few times!

Matt
    Keymaster

Found my first fish shop here yesterday….nice selection of reptiles and amphibians but the fish were as follows:

False penguin tetras (Thayeria boehlkei), neons, harlequins, white clouds, bronze corys, albino corys, pearl and three-spot gouramis, silver sharks, common plecs, guppies, mollies, platies.

Errr, that´s it. I wouldn´t have parted with cash for any of them except the penguin tetras either as the rest were of such poor quality….and I´m not even much of a fan of those! The livebearers and corys in particular were in a terrible state. Don´t suppose anyone has any contacts for a decent LFS in Barcelona?

Malti
    Participant

reptiles <3

sorry matt never been to barca…try some local fish clubs – they’d know breeders / LFS…

Eyrie
    Participant

I know someone on another board in Madrid, but doubt that’s of any use.

Is there a Spanish equivalent of Yellow Pages you could plan a shop tour with?

Matt
    Keymaster

Mark, please pm me the link to said forum/member..it´s a start! Yellow Pages is also a good idea that I´m trying to explore already. Nothing in the place I´m living but have sent out a couple of emails.

Matt
    Keymaster

Well I have found a room in a piso (apartment) in Gracia district. This is just north of the main city centre and was once a separate village. The streets are narrow, full of little shops, cafes and bars and there is much less traffic here than in the rest of the city. It´s definitely the nicest place to live imo. Still no joy on fish shops, although I bobbed down to the aquarium here yesterday to ask with no luck. I had a wander around the aquarium too. It was ok without being spectacular. I´ll take pictures as soon as I get round to buying a camera! here if interested.

dunc
    Keymaster

Matt
    Keymaster

Thanks mate! I´ll go and have a looksy at “Hobby Peix” “L´aquarium” and “Meridiana” this week. The others have been covered.

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.