LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Hasta Luego Mi Amigos!

Home Forums The Lounge Hasta Luego Mi Amigos!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Neal-DA
    Participant

Hey whats the story matt, did you move for work reasons or did you just fancy a change?

Either way i can think of worse places to live!

Matt
    Keymaster

Many thanks all and yep UE, it´s a permanent change! /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Neal-DA
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ Jun 11 2008, 09:21 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Neal let´s just say I had a “moment of truth”. /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

Dont worry i wont say a word

dunc
    Keymaster

Matt
    Keymaster

Shhhhh, they´re watching….

ulster exile

Well have fun. When does the hotel open for business?

Malti
    Participant

Matt is there still San Miguel around?

Matt
    Keymaster

I haven´t seen him but I´ve met his sister Estrella a few times!

Matt
    Keymaster

Found my first fish shop here yesterday….nice selection of reptiles and amphibians but the fish were as follows:

False penguin tetras (Thayeria boehlkei), neons, harlequins, white clouds, bronze corys, albino corys, pearl and three-spot gouramis, silver sharks, common plecs, guppies, mollies, platies.

Errr, that´s it. I wouldn´t have parted with cash for any of them except the penguin tetras either as the rest were of such poor quality….and I´m not even much of a fan of those! The livebearers and corys in particular were in a terrible state. Don´t suppose anyone has any contacts for a decent LFS in Barcelona?

Malti
    Participant

reptiles <3

sorry matt never been to barca…try some local fish clubs – they’d know breeders / LFS…

Eyrie
    Participant

I know someone on another board in Madrid, but doubt that’s of any use.

Is there a Spanish equivalent of Yellow Pages you could plan a shop tour with?

Matt
    Keymaster

Mark, please pm me the link to said forum/member..it´s a start! Yellow Pages is also a good idea that I´m trying to explore already. Nothing in the place I´m living but have sent out a couple of emails.

Matt
    Keymaster

Well I have found a room in a piso (apartment) in Gracia district. This is just north of the main city centre and was once a separate village. The streets are narrow, full of little shops, cafes and bars and there is much less traffic here than in the rest of the city. It´s definitely the nicest place to live imo. Still no joy on fish shops, although I bobbed down to the aquarium here yesterday to ask with no luck. I had a wander around the aquarium too. It was ok without being spectacular. I´ll take pictures as soon as I get round to buying a camera! here if interested.

dunc
    Keymaster

Matt
    Keymaster

Thanks mate! I´ll go and have a looksy at “Hobby Peix” “L´aquarium” and “Meridiana” this week. The others have been covered.

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.