LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Having A Nightmare…

Home Forums The Lounge Having A Nightmare…

This topic contains 90 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

…well my landlady told me today I have to leave by Sunday. /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Thats a bit rough, couldnt she give you more notice /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

It´s not like England mate, most landlords/ladies here don´t bother with contracts so I don´t have a legal leg to stand on. Suffice to say I´ve learnt my lesson and will be looking for a (far more expensive) place with contract now lol. Thanks, by the way.

Malti
    Participant

landbitch /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> need more ideas just pm Matt, I’m always good to give bad influence

mickthefish
    Participant

piss in the water tank bud, hopefully she’ll be the first to have a drink of water.
    i’m as evil as Karlos.
    you’ll be alright mate, try to get a brit landlord mate.

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

I was considering leaving something floating in the loo actually… dry.gif

owls_79
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Aug 29 2008, 05:40 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I was considering leaving something floating in the loo actually… dry.gif

yup, a bomb or few sticks of dynamite should do the trick

Malti
    Participant

nah the loo is too easy…just flush and go…

on the other hand drawers…muhahahahhahahaha

Matt
    Keymaster

Hmm Karlos you may have a point. She´ll have the shock of her life if she finds Tarka´s less savoury cousin lurking under the bed!

Jarcave
    Participant

Sorry to hear that mate. That really does suck!

I’d definately teach her a lesson. You just can’t mess with someones life like that!

Little Lamb
    Participant

Erm… remind me never to cross you guys! /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Sorry to hear about that Matt

Matt
    Keymaster

Cheers Jo. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Or am I…

Bluedave
    Participant

I’m with Karlos – fish hidden under floor or in ceiling – nothing stinks more than this after a while.

Richy
    Participant

Gutted for you mate and I know how you feel, well I was given a little more time but not much /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> 3 month from the initial setup (2 weeks before xmas) my landlord said, ermm, I’m going to sell the house but I know of a house which is available with his friends (private rental again) but I’d have to move out within 3 weeks if I want it!!! /angry.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:angry:” border=”0″ alt=”angry.gif” /> I could of stayed put but might have struggled to find somewhere so I went for it but to my annoyance the 8fter wouldn’t fit in no matter what I did /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />
    Landlord 2, after about 18 month in similar thing happened, we’re gonna sell but have a flat available but you’ll have to move in 2 weeks time or look for somewhere else /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

I have NO chance of getting a council house as I’m single and cannot afford to buy a house of my own right now.
    No need to reply to my scenario, I’m just showing that UK landlords and contracts aint as good as what the paper they’re written on.
    I took the quick move options as I didn’t want to give up my fish. Even if I didn’t have a place to go after any 3 months notice or whatever I still WOULDN’T be classed as homeless or a priority!!!.
    If I had to leave after my notice and no where to go to then how the hell can they class it as NOT homeless???

Yes Matt, I do feel sorry for you, I REALLY DO hope you find somewhere suitable soon mate

Eyrie
    Participant

Hope you get somewhere soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.