LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Hello/pics

Home Forums My Aquarium Hello/pics

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  StIcKy~RiCe 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

StIcKy~RiCe

Hello

New to the site but not the hobby, actually I am also a owner/founder of another rare, exotic site as well. Just wanted to share what I have for geos..I have many many collection to many to list. Here is my Daemon, Dicrozoster and altifron Geos.

Attached files

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Lovely looking fish

Matt
    Keymaster

Good grief it’s a pic frenzy today! Very nice fishes Sticky – no problems with that large-grade substrate?

Malti
    Participant

welcome

Plaamoo
    Participant

Hey sticky! Lovely fish!! Where are you from?

StIcKy~RiCe

QUOTE (Matt @ Jan 5 2010, 09:23 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Good grief it’s a pic frenzy today! Very nice fishes Sticky – no problems with that large-grade substrate?

Thanks Matt

No problem with the gravel, but i just recently change it to pool filter sand and look 10 times better then the gravel. I will take my photos once the tank and fish are settle down.

Nice Sitt btw…I also use IPB as well for my forums.

StIcKy~RiCe

QUOTE (plaamoo @ Jan 5 2010, 10:51 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hey sticky! Lovely fish!! Where are you from?

from MA

Plaamoo
    Participant

QUOTE (StIcKy~RiCe @ Jan 5 2010, 01:36 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    from MA

Didn’t mean to be nosy, just wondered about your name? Thought maybe Thai/Lao. …

keith565
    Participant

great looking fish, oh, and welcome,lol

StIcKy~RiCe

QUOTE (plaamoo @ Jan 5 2010, 05:35 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Didn’t mean to be nosy, just wondered about your name? Thought maybe Thai/Lao. …

Yes I am Laos original from there. Now live in MA.

dunc
    Keymaster

Ahhh daemon… they’re absolutely gorgeous. I’m curious, have you ever managed to really rotund their bellies once they reached a mature size? Mine have looked “thin” since they got past about 6 inches but I’ve yet to see any pictures of S. daemon with fattened bellies. I can’t decide if it’s the natural shape of their stomachs or if it’s because they’re difficult to feed in the aquarium. They accept nearly every food offered and eat plenty but sift a lot out through their gills, more than other Satanopercoids that I’ve kept.

Either way, stunning

StIcKy~RiCe

There is no way you can sex them, however 99% of the time the “thin” stomach Daemon tend to be a male…as they grow thier body structure get longer but not bigger, at the same time female will be bigger and fatter. As you can see I have two male and one female. The female and the male asways do lips lock lol..

A friend of mine currently have 3 as well same size. But he has two female and a male. Female already lay eggs..Both female are bigger and fatter then his male. his male look similar to mine which we both got it from the same batch.

Hope this answer question.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.