LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Help Needed

Home Forums The Lounge Help Needed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jarcave 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Ok I am at the Festival of Fishkeeping in just over a weeks time with the International Loach Association display stand and I need some input from you guys

Eyrie
    Participant

Depends how small the type is going to be

Plaamoo
    Participant

I don’t know if you’ve included schistura/nemacheilus in hillstream loaches but there’s lots to talk about with them.
    How about a focus on the Grrr species? Yasuhikotakia-syncrossus-schistura etc.
    You could also highlite your breeding successes.
    Stick your ipad on and run some video!
    Good luck, have fun!

Matt
    Keymaster

Maybe fill up some space with a world map showing distribution of common species?

Like the video idea!

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Thanks guys, lots to go on

poshsouthernbird
    Participant

I like the idea of the full size pic /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” /> Maybe have some info on smaller loaches which are useful for snail control and more suitable for the average home aquarium?

Jarcave
    Participant

I visited the wholesaler JMC yesterday. They had some four to five inch clown loach for sale. They were being sold as XL fish. The industry always did have a sense of humour when it comes to sizes. I agree that mentioning their potential size and need to be kept as a group would be a good idea.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.