LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Heros In A Half Shell….!

Home Forums Invertebrates & Other Critters Heros In A Half Shell….!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Antonia 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Antonia
    Participant

Bet you thought I’d kill anything that lived in a tank, well here is proof! Touche turtle lives! Plus, I got her a friend, Squirt is a map turtle

Matt
    Keymaster

I can’t actually see the pictures because of the ridiculous Swedish server at work but I’m shifting this to the photo album anyway. I see your spelling’s improved too.

Antonia
    Participant

Yes it is /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” /> Aparently they don’t need friends, but that didn’t wash with me so had to get another one, and a bigger tank.

Mike
    Participant

Cool looking Turtle, nics bonus that she didn’t eat her tank mates.
    nice pics btw.

Matt
    Keymaster

How big is she now dear? What are you feeding them apart from the prawns? You might as well tell us what else is in the menagerie at the moment too….

Antonia
    Participant

Well she’s prob just short of 20 cm, though my guesstimation is notoriously inaccurate. Still getting lovely frozen cubes, prawns, spinach etc. Tried a worm once, very unpleasant, they didn’t eat it so I had to catch it’s slimy ass.

Currently, the menagerie consists of Rowdy Pointer, Pixi Beagle, Breeze Pointer (fostered), Kaiko kitty cat, Enzo cat, three rats, 5 foster kittens and two chickens Dorothy and Barbara /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.