LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Hope Your Holidays Were Good!

Home Forums The Lounge Hope Your Holidays Were Good!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Reva
    Participant

Hello everyone from your fish /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />
    All my fish are doing great, and during Christmas my Blue Gouramis decided to spawn right in front of all the company in the big 567 liter tank.

dunc
    Keymaster

Excellent news

Bluedave
    Participant

Hi Reva, Happy New year to you. Great news about the Gourami.

Matt
    Keymaster

Happy holidays Reva.

thelizzious

Hi Reva! Nice to see you again. All going well?

Malti
    Participant

Hi Reva

Reva
    Participant

Duncan I had a very busy time with pet sitting lots of doggies from just after Halloween until just this past Thursday! I would look at my tanks and think Water Changes , DO water changes!!! My sister and her new husband and beagle came to my house for Christmas, and both daughters and their husbands and my four grandkids were here too. It was very fun, but by new year’s eve my husband and I were sipping Mimosas and watching all around the world’s fireworks on tv, while five dogs chewed beef bones on the floor! LOL

Yes BLUEdave, my BLUE gouramis found a nice spot behind some tall anubia plants. The female is platinum and I thought she was floating (dead) in the corner, until I saw her blue mate curled all around her. The rainbows ate the eggs, but the company was quite entertained /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” /> Do you have a new passion?

Nice to see you Lizzie! how are all the gluttonous goldies? I have an empty 208 liter tank in my downstairs office that I am highly tempted to put black moors in

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (Reva @ Jan 11 2010, 10:59 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi Malti ! hope you had a good one too. Hows the weather in your part of the ocean? we are having mostly wind this year on Whidbey Island. The rest of the USA is in a deep freeze, and we are sitting up here in the pacific nw watching in sympathy.

Hi Reva /blink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blink:” border=”0″ alt=”blink.gif” /> outside we have a wee cold wind, and sometimes it rains, but not as much as needed

Reva
    Participant

a wee cold wind /unsure.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:unsure:” border=”0″ alt=”unsure.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

just woke up 1/2 an hr ago…sounds like there’s a monsoon outside

thelizzious

Nice to see you Lizzie! how are all the gluttonous goldies? I have an empty 208 liter tank in my downstairs office that I am highly tempted to put black moors in

Hi, Reva. We’re still under a layer of snow of about 3 inches, at least in my part of the country. My goldies all 5 of them they realy thrive, they’re all about 4 to 5 inches now and I fear my 120 l. tank won’t be able to hold them for much longer. There’s no money for a larger tank and I don’t know what to do about it. But for the winter they’re okay where they are now. It’s just getting harder and harder for me to refresh the water, carrying 12 liter buckets for lets say 7 or 8 times to and from the kitchen-sink. I wish there was another way to do this every week.
    I have one black moore and she does very well with the other four goldies, she is one of my first fish, usually pretty active, well as far as Rhyukyns and Black Moores get active of course /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />
    And it is so funny to see them all developing their own characters. I just adore them.

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (thelizzious @ Jan 12 2010, 01:52 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, Reva. We’re still under a layer of snow of about 3 inches, at least in my part of the country. My goldies all 5 of them they realy thrive, they’re all about 4 to 5 inches now and I fear my 120 l. tank won’t be able to hold them for much longer. There’s no money for a larger tank and I don’t know what to do about it. But for the winter they’re okay where they are now. It’s just getting harder and harder for me to refresh the water, carrying 12 liter buckets for lets say 7 or 8 times to and from the kitchen-sink. I wish there was another way to do this every week.
    I have one black moore and she does very well with the other four goldies, she is one of my first fish, usually pretty active, well as far as Rhyukyns and Black Moores get active of course /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />
    And it is so funny to see them all developing their own characters. I just adore them.

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Reva @ Jan 11 2010, 09:59 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Do you have a new passion?

No I got bored.

Plaamoo
    Participant

What is it Matt?? Interesting fish!

Matt
    Keymaster

Aphanius sureyanus, or A. anatoliae sureyanus depending which you prefer. here but no fish pics yet as we haven’t been given permission to use this one.

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.