LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

I Am Delighted…

Home Forums The Lounge I Am Delighted…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

Went to Whittard’s yesterday and picked up an ex-display Gaggia for £140 [RRP £300].

Naturally the £28 Russel-Hobbs grinder allegedly doesn’t grind fine enough so I had to spend another £54 on a grinder.. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

My dreams have come true

Matt
    Keymaster

Swine. dry.gif Is it a single-group model?

Ps – what beans you got?

Pps – have you won the lottery or summat?

dunc
    Keymaster

I’m never short of money really /mad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:mad:” border=”0″ alt=”mad.gif” />] but I’ve always got a couple of hundred around for my gadgets /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Right well make us a double espresso then ta pet? I’m right in the middle of profile editing and can’t be a**ed to move…

dunc
    Keymaster

/ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” /> I’m a bit busy this week, having to do all that shite like cooking and cleaning.. parents are on holiday in Nice. It’s alright for some

Matt
    Keymaster

You? Cooking and cleaning??? *stifles laughter* It can’t be true, bet Amy’s round…

dunc
    Keymaster

Haha nope /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

ndc
    Participant

could have bought yourself a nice rio 400 instead !

dunc
    Keymaster

I have space for a coffee machine.. certainly don’t have space for a 400 litre aquarium

Malti
    Participant

someone said espresso?

Author
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.