LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

I E F W 2015

Home Forums Ichthyology I E F W 2015

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  joyban 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

joyban
    Participant

Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters

An international journal for field-orientated ichthyology

Volume 26 Number 1

Juni 2015
    pages 1-96, 77 figs., 13 tabs.

PDF Freyhof, Jörg, Golnaz Sayyadzadeh, Hamid Reza Esmaeili and Matthias Geiger:
    Review of the genus Paraschistura from Iran with description of six new species (Teleostei: Nemacheilidae)
    1-48
    PDF Zawadzki, Cláudio H., Andreza S. Oliveira, Renildo R. de Oliveira and Lúcia Rapp Py-Daniel:
    Hypostomus melanephelis, a new armored catfish species from the rio Tapajós basin, Brazil (Teleostei: Loricariidae)
    49-58
    PDF Lalramliana, Samuel Lalronunga, Lalnuntluanga and Heok Hee Ng:
    Exostoma sawmteai, a new sisorid catfish from northeast India (Teleostei: Sisoridae)
    59-64
    PDF Endruweit, Marco:
    Homatula change, a new nemacheilid loach from the upper Black River basin in Yunnan, China (Teleostei: Nemacheilidae)
    65-72
    PDF de Oliveira, Renildo R., Jansen Zuanon, Claudio H. Zawadzki and Lucia Rapp Py-Daniel:
    Ancistrus maximus, a new species of red-dotted armored catfish from rio Branco, Roraima State, Brazilian Amazon (Siluriformes: Loricariidae)
    73-82
    PDF Lasso, Carlos A., Carlos DoNascimiento, Mónica A. Morales-Betancourt and Oscar M. Lasso-Alcalá:
    Parasitism of freshwater stingrays (Potamotrygonidae) by hematophagous catfishes (Vandelliinae)
    83-86
    PDF van der Zee, Jouke R., Rainer Sonnenberg and José J. Mbimbi Mayi Munene:
    Hypsopanchax stiassnyae, a new poeciliid fish from the Lulua River (Democratic Republic of Congo) (Teleostei: Cyprinodontiformes)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.