LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

I Fancy A Fish Trip

Home Forums The Lounge I Fancy A Fish Trip

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Sirkus

Hey All,

I really want to go on a fish trip but its been a while since ive visited any shops outside of newcastle, anyone got any suggestions? i dont want to be going any further than maybe birmingham but if theres a really tempting shop, or group of, then we may make a weekend of it!

Thanks

Kris

dunc
    Keymaster

Who you going with Kris, can I come? o/

Sirkus

the rest of the club hopefully. It was an idea mentioned in the last fish meeting and everyone who was there was really up for it. i havent been able to think of anywhere myself and neither could the others, mostly because we havent been to anywhere other than newcastle and manchester. im sure there wont be any problems with you cominng along too

dunc
    Keymaster

Matt and I went to Bolton to see the small but very well run aquarium there (if someone from the club got in touch with Paul and Pete that run it, I’m sure they’d take time out to speak to your club members – certainly worth considering, they’re fantastic to talk to), then on to British Aquatic Superstores. Then on to Pier Aquatics in Wigan, which is the best aquatics store I’ve ever been to.

keith565
    Participant

i agree about pier aquatics, a stunning place to go, but take plenty of money. they always have some very unusual fish in.

Matt
    Keymaster

I think the North West would be good too (I´m a local so biased /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

I’d second North Lakes. Used to visit it when I was seeing a girl from Carlisle and it was always worth the trip. Think we went to Calico once, but neither of us was into marines so can’t comment on them.

Matt
    Keymaster

They have girls in Carlisle?

Sirkus

wow! thanks for the suggestions, it sounds like that may be the way to go. anyone got any suggestions for yorkshire way?

Matt
    Keymaster

Yes, never go there. /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.