LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

I Think The Time Has Come

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes I Think The Time Has Come

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dunc 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

Well – all of my Satanoperca species are now rather large

Matt
    Keymaster

If it´s settled down I´d be tempted to leave it as is mate. Ideally sell the tank and get a bigger one as the daemon will top 10″ at least eventually…

dunc
    Keymaster

Where the fook would I put that in my bedroom, prey? /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> They all seem fairly placid now and not much behaviour other than the S. pattaperra occasionally flaring at the jurus..

Matt
    Keymaster

Then I´d definitely leave them together sweetness…

dunc
    Keymaster

I’m already worried that they’re too big for the tank, what are they going to be like in 6 months time? :/

Matt
    Keymaster

Bigger but I´m sure if you take the rest out the daemon will start scrapping again…imo your only choices are leave them in that small tank or get rid of the lot. Sorry man gotta be honest.

dunc
    Keymaster

Hmm I’m not so sure. What I might do is, after giving the T. ellioti away, see how the daemon are for a few days while the other fishes are in the ellioti tank. The dominant daemon doesn’t touch the next biggest daemon, so I am curious to see if they’re possibly m/f.

Matt
    Keymaster

And if they are just keep one pair in the tank?

dunc
    Keymaster

Aye mate that was the idea. Sell the other fishes.. though I really don’t want to lose the third daemon, I think it’d be worth it to have a go at breeding the big guys.

Matt
    Keymaster

….splutter….harumph….how dare you consider making a profit on fish that I gave you for free! /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Edit: just kidding of course. You paid for the fish in other ways hehehe. That´ll get em talking…

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 5 2008, 01:34 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ….splutter….harumph….how dare you consider making a profit on fish that I gave you for free! /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Edit: just kidding of course. You paid for the fish in other ways hehehe. That´ll get em talking…

that explains the funny walk…

dunc
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 5 2008, 12:34 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh I didn’t even mean sell tbh. I would hoy them on Aquarists Classifieds for free. In all honesty only the third daemon and the S. pattaperra are worth anything – the two jurupari are very dull because they’re the least dominant fish.

Matt
    Keymaster

Maybe some of the northeast lads on here know someone who could give them a guaranteed good home?

dunc
    Keymaster

That’d be good

Author
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.