LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters, 23 (4) [2012]

Home Forums Ichthyology Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters, 23 (4) [2012]

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tato 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Stefan

http://www.pfeil-verlag.de/04biol/e9902d23.php

Sun, Z.-W., Ren, S.-J. & Zhang, E (2013): Liobagrus chenghaiensis, a new species of catfish (Siluriformes: Amblycipitidae) from Yunnan, South China.

Fernández, L., Sanabria, E.A. & Quiroga, L.B. (2013): Silvinichthys gualcamayo, a new species of catfish from the central Andes of Argentina (Siluriformes: Trichomycteridae).

Katz, A.M., Barbosa, M.A. & Costa, W.J.E.M. (2013): Two new species of the catfish genus Trichomycterus from the Paraná river basin, southeastern Brazil (Teleostei: Trichomycteridae).

Min, R., Yang, J.-X. & Chen, X.-Y. (2013): Homatula disparizona, a new species of loach from the Red River drainage in China (Teleostei: Nemacheilidae).

Costa, W.J.E.M. (2013): Anablepsoides urubuiensis, a new killifish from central Brazilian Amazon (Cyprinodontiformes: Rivulidae).

Roxo, F.F., Silva, G.S.C., Oliveira, C. & Zawadzki, C.H. (2013): Hisonotus bocaiuva, a new species from the rio São Francisco basin, Brazil (Teleostei: Loricariidae).

Mattox, G.M.T., Britz, R., Toledo-Piza, M. & Marinho, M.M.F. (2013): Cyanogaster noctivaga, a remarkable new genus and species of miniature fish from the Rio Negro, Amazon basin (Ostariophysi: Characidae).

Britz, R., Ali, A. & Raghavan, R. (2013): Pseudolaguvia lapillicola, a new species of catfish from Peninsular India (Teleostei: Sisoridae).

Stefan

If anyone has the Pseudolaguvia lapillicola I’d greatly appreciate a copy :)

Matt
    Keymaster

Hm, link broken?

As usual I want pretty much everything!

Stefan

Nope they just haven’t adapted the page yet – or they did and something went wrong?

Matt
    Keymaster

It’s viewable via their website but copying and pasting the link seems to break it.

Chromaphyo
    Participant

http://www.pfeil-verlag.de/04biol/e9902d23.php

If you have this pdf ….I appreciate a copy, thanks

Costa, W.J.E.M. (2013): Anablepsoides urubuiensis, a new killifish from central Brazilian Amazon (Cyprinodontiformes: Rivulidae).

Stefan

Are these two available now by any chance?

Mattox, G.M.T., Britz, R., Toledo-Piza, M. & Marinho, M.M.F. (2013): Cyanogaster noctivaga, a remarkable new genus and species of miniature fish from the Rio Negro, Amazon basin (Ostariophysi: Characidae).

Britz, R., Ali, A. & Raghavan, R. (2013): Pseudolaguvia lapillicola, a new species of catfish from Peninsular India (Teleostei: Sisoridae).

tato

Could any one help me with this paper: 

Costa, W.J.E.M. (2013): Anablepsoides urubuiensis, a new killifish from central Brazilian Amazon (Cyprinodontiformes: Rivulidae).

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.