LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters 24(2)

Home Forums Ichthyology Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters 24(2)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Stuporman

Nebeshwar, Kongbrailatpam and Waikhom Vishwanath: Three new species of Garra (Pisces: Cyprinidae) from north-eastern India and redescription of G. gotyla

Batuwita, Sudesh, Madura de Silva and Udeni Edirisinghe: A review of the danionine genera Rasboroides and Horadandia (Pisces: Cyprinidae), with description of a new species from Sri Lanka

Costa, Wilson J. E. M.: Hypsolebias caeruleus, a new seasonal killifish of the Hypsolebias adornatus complex from the Caatinga of north-eastern Brazil, São Francisco River basin (Cyprinodontiformes: Rivulidae) 

Mattos, José L. O., Felipe P. Ottoni and Maria A. Barbosa: Microglanis pleriqueater, a new species of catfish from the São João river basin, eastern Brazil (Teleostei: Pseudopimelodidae) 

Caires, Rodrigo A.: Microphilypnus tapajosensis, a new species of eleotridid from the Tapajós basin, Brazil (Gobioidei: Eleotrididae) 

Ng, Heok Hee and Rohan Pethiyagoda: Mystus zeylanicus, a new species of bagrid catfish from Sri Lanka (Teleostei: Bagridae)

Plongsesthee, Rungthip, Maurice Kottelat and F. William H. Beamish: Schistura crocotula, a new loach from Peninsular Thailand (Teleostei: Nemacheilidae) 

Ng, Heok Hee and Kevin W. Conway: Pseudolaguvia assula, a new species of crypto-benthic sisorid catfish from central Nepal (Teleostei: Sisoridae) 

Decru, Eva, Jos Snoeks and Emmanuel Vreven: The true identity of the holotype of Hepsetus odoe and the names of the two West African species of Hepsetus (Teleostei: Hepsetidae)

Matt
    Keymaster

No open access papers this issue? :(

Stefan

Afraid not. I would be interested in everything, and especially the Nepalese species paper.   

nuchal man
    Participant

I would appreciate the descriptions of the new Pseudolaguvia, Mystus, and Microglanis if anyone has them. I find IEF to be a very frustrating journal. Very limited online access and at least in the states, very few universities have access to it. 

BallAquatics
    Participant

@nuchal man said:
    … a very frustrating journal. Very limited online access … 

Which begs the question, “Why publish and then severely limit the distribution of the information?”  It doesn’t make good sense to me.

Dennis

Matt
    Keymaster

Not only that, but when you do buy a paper it is encoded in such a way that it can only be opened on one computer. They also changed that coding system recently meaning anything purchased before the switch cannot be opened.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.