LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

IEF 25(3)

Home Forums Ichthyology IEF 25(3)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  joyban 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stefan

http://www.pfeil-verlag.de/ef1.html

If availble, I’m looking for:

Nagy, B. (2014): Nothobranchius flagrans, a new species of annual killifish from the Lufira drainage, Democratic Republic of Congo (Cyprinodontiformes: Nothobranchiidae).

Lalramliana, Lalronunga, S., Vanramliana & Lalthanzara, H. (2014): Schistura mizoramensis, a new species of loach from Mizoram, northeastern India (Teleostei: Nemacheilidae).

nuchal man
    Participant

I would be interested in any of the descriptions if someone has them, especially the new Apistogramma.

Matt
    Keymaster

Me too!

joyban
    Participant

Volume 25 Number 3

December, 01 2014
    pages 193-288, 57 figs., 13 tabs.

PDF Martins, Fernanda O., Breno N. Andrade, Alaina C. Rosa and Francisco Langeani:
    Chauliocheilos saxatilis, a new genus and species of Hypoptopomatinae from rio Jequitinhonha basin, with a unique labial appendix (Teleostei: Loricariidae)
    193-204
    PDF Lalramliana, Samuel Lalronunga, Vanramliana and Hmar Lalthanzara:
    Schistura mizoramensis, a new species of loach from Mizoram, northeastern India (Teleostei: Nemacheilidae)
    205-212
    PDF Calegari, Bárbara B., Ellen V. Silva and Roberto E. Reis:
    Microlepidogaster discontenta, a new species of hypoptopomatine catfish (Teleostei: Loricariidae) from the rio São Francisco basin, Brazil  – OPEN ACCESS
    213-221
    PDF Hamidan, Nashat A., Matthias F. Geiger and Jörg Freyhof:
    Garra jordanica, a new species from the Dead Sea basin with remarks on the relationship of G. ghorensis, G. tibanica and G. rufa (Teleostei: Cyprinidae)
    223-236
    PDF Esmaeili, Hamid Reza, Hamed Mousavi-Sabet, Golnaz Sayyadzadeh, Saber Vatandoust and Jörg Freyhof:
    Paracobitis atrakensis, a new species of crested loach from northeastern Iran (Teleostei: Nemacheilidae)
    237-242
    PDF Varella, Henrique R. and Mark H. Sabaj Pérez:
    A titan among dwarfs: Apistogramma kullanderi, new species (Teleostei: Cichlidae) – OPEN ACCESS
    243-258
    PDF Nagy, Béla:
    Nothobranchius flagrans, a new species of annual killifish from the Lufira drainage, Democratic Republic of Congo (Cyprinodontiformes: Nothobranchiidae)
    259-276
    PDF Morioka, Shinsuke, Noriyuki Koizumi and Bounsong Vongvichith:
    Seasonal growth and reproduction of Rasbora rubrodorsalis, a small-sized cyprinid fish from central Laos (Teleostei: Cyprinidae) – OPEN ACCESS
    277-287

Copyright © 2015 Verlag Dr. Friedrich Pfeil
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.