LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

I'm Off To Get Married!

Home Forums The Lounge I'm Off To Get Married!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dunc 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

Well no, not quite /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

Have a good weekend ladies and gentleberries.

keith565
    Participant

lol, you had me going there.
    have a great time, not to much drink mind you.

Malti
    Participant

had me too…was gonna kick myself in sympathy

Matt
    Keymaster

Lets hope nothing too technical goes wrong while he’s away cos with me in charge…

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 19 2008, 04:05 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Lets hope nothing too technical goes wrong while he’s away cos with me in charge…

thelizzious

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 19 2008, 02:05 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Lets hope nothing too technical goes wrong while he’s away cos with me in charge… /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” /> /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” /> /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

thelizzious

QUOTE (Malti @ Sep 19 2008, 03:58 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    don’t press the big red button and we should be safe!

OOh!! I like big red buttons! I always have the urge to hit them!

dunc
    Keymaster

I’m back /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />

thelizzious

Welcome back home!
    I survived, but barely. My pc crashed and I lost everything on it. I am still busy re-installing the stuff I had back ups on. And I didn’t get a chance to hit a big red button. Looks like it was the other way around, the button hit me. All my beautiful fish pictures (sob sob).

Eyrie
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Sep 23 2008, 10:14 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I’m back /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />

Have a good time? Get any ideas? /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” /> Matt must be getting the hang of the technical stuff

Malti
    Participant

Matt just did nothing thats why we survived…wb dunc

dunc
    Keymaster

Cheers, cheers. Am semi-inactive at the moment with just starting a new job.. a lot to learn this week /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” /> Oh and hopefully my new flash/transmitter is arriving tomorrow! Good news o/

P.S. that reminds me.. £396 for flash and transmitter.. flash alone was £399 in Jessops. Hint? AVOID at all costs. They can get away with ridiculous prices because they’re the only mainstream photography chain.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.