LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Ivanacara adoketa

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Ivanacara adoketa

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  andy rushworth 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Well here I was settling in for a nice quiet, fish-free Friday night then checked Petfrd and noticed that someone has linked to our profile of this species. A profile that, frankly, is/was utter b******s. /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

ste12000

QUOTE (Matt @ Oct 28 2011, 08:34 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Well here I was settling in for a nice quiet, fish-free Friday night then checked Petfrd and noticed that someone has linked to our profile of this species. A profile that, frankly, is/was utter b******s. /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Hi Matt, ive bred these once.. Not a expert by any means.. What do you need to know?

paul thompson
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Oct 28 2011, 08:34 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Matt that was me

Matt
    Keymaster

Haha don’t worry Paul – it needed sorting anyway!

Ste, would be useful to know if your experience differed from Ray’s in any way. Also, does the female take care of eggs and fry alone?

pablito
    Participant

From memory I think these were originally el mariachi’s fish. He may have something to add.

andy rushworth
    Participant

Yeah Mickthefish used to spawn these regular !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.