LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Just A Few Pics From My Hols

Home Forums The Lounge Just A Few Pics From My Hols

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  johnpeten 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

keith565
    Participant

don’t want to bore you guys, so just a few pics from my holiday in gran canaria.

Attached files

Bluedave
    Participant

Nice……..very nice!

Malti
    Participant

where are the ladies?

Matt
    Keymaster

That you getting dunked there sir?

keith565
    Participant

ahem, when ones wife is about, you can do very little window shopping, sepecially with these darn digital cameras (anyone can look at your pics now)lmao.

not me matt. with my heart problem i’m no longer allowed to dive. shame as i had my deep dive course arranged for september.
    it’s my youngest son in the picture. he had a great time.

johnpeten
    Participant

It has been more than 40 years since I was in Gran Canaria. I think my Hotel was near La Playa de Tauro. I did not speak Spanish but I found my Geman was more effective than English.
    At a fiesta at a farm for raising fighting bulls I drank too much tequila and volunteered to enter the bullring. I preformed very well to great applause until the young bull got smart and instead of passing slammed on the brakes and flipped me on my back. The applause was then even louder.
    I also went to the top of the mountain above the clouds, great views. I had the best paella cooked while on a shark fishing expedition.
    Las Palmas was a quiet sleepy town but I guess a lot has changed.
    I found an old snap with a small shark that I caught.

Attached files

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.