LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Just Thought I Would Treat Myself

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Just Thought I Would Treat Myself

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Senor Bastardo 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Mark Duffill
    Participant

As the title says I went out and thought I would treat myself today /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Plaamoo
    Participant

I’m always envious of your fish buying excursions! It must be nice to have no limits!!

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Oh I have limits, I have a wife /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

It help when I know the people very well and get a good discount also (look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

andy rushworth
    Participant

Ooo sounds good , looking forward to the pics Mark

Matt
    Keymaster

The skunk tank should be nice and radge.

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Cant be any worse than the splendida’s Matt, I was stood next to the pond earlier today and could hear the splendida clicking in the shed, they were going nuts /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

I’m just happy you understand the term ‘radge’. Goodbye international members.

Malti
    Participant

Matt…you going loco on us?

Senor Bastardo
    Participant

QUOTE (Mark Duffill @ Feb 11 2011, 07:31 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Oh I have limits, I have a wife /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

It help when I know the people very well and get a good discount also (look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.