LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Juwel Dark Cliff Background

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Juwel Dark Cliff Background

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stevencaller 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Fraser
    Participant

Hi there!

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, feel free to move it where it belongs.

I’ve just received Juwel Dark Cliff backgrounds I ordered the other day, and I noticed one of them has a small chip on the front lower down, revealing a little bit of foam. It’s not particularly noticeable, and it could easily be covered by substrate and rocks or plants. I wanted to know if this is typical of the type of product that it is? Has anyone else here got any of the backgrounds by Juwel and are small chips a concern or should I just put a small bit of silicone over it? I don’t want a small chip growing and destroying the whole thing!

Also, I’m hearing stories that the colour fades, paint flakes off and algae being a nightmare to manage on them. What are your experiences with these backgrounds?

Bluedave
    Participant

I’m afraid i’ve never used them so can’t help but hopefully someone else will be along in a bit to enlighten us!

stingrays4

Hi how did it go with the background? 

Bluedave
    Participant

Heh Stingy, not seen you about for a bit!

stevencaller

I think it may be a fault with your particular one, maybe a bit of damage in transit. Either way, they are still mcuh better than the DIY concrete versions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.