LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Limnophilia Sessiflora

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Limnophilia Sessiflora

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ulster exile 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Bluedave
    Participant

Got about 60 stems of this ranging in size from about 4″ to about 14″.

Anybody want any – it’s getting composted if no response by monday.

Bluedave
    Participant

All gone i’m afraid – until next month when the jungle gets hacked back again!

thelizzious

Bluedave, a maybe very stupid question, but is it possible to have some of the next batch send up to the Netherlands? It’s not that easy for me to move arround into most of the LFS in my neighbourhood in my wheelchair, so it’s very difficult to find other plants then the common oxygen drifting plants. here.

Bluedave
    Participant

No problem whatsoever – i’ll check out the postage costs – i don’t usually charge anything but if they are extortionate i might have to ask you for a small donation.

I’m assuming it will be alright posting plants to the Netherlands (no laws on sending them across EU boundaries???)

thelizzious

QUOTE (Bluedave @ Jan 19 2009, 09:59 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    No problem whatsoever – i’ll check out the postage costs – i don’t usually charge anything but if they are extortionate i might have to ask you for a small donation.

I’m assuming it will be alright posting plants to the Netherlands (no laws on sending them across EU boundaries???)

Haha! As long as it isn’t cannabis, no problem. Donations are okay, my friend, I already had that in mind. Btw, I read that some fish-auction websites also send fish, how the bleep is that possible? I don’t understand that, they auction off uncandescent beautiful goldies and send them to the winner. How the bleep are they doing that?

ulster exile

If you have any left over next time, I wouldn’t mind a few cuttings – only for a ickle tank so wouldn’t need much. Can paypal any costs you want

Bluedave
    Participant

No probs UE, couple more weeks and there will be plenty to go round again!

ulster exile

Cheers muchly!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.