LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Longischistura bhimachari

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Longischistura bhimachari

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Plaamoo
    Participant

Frank has a few interesting fish, especially this one. Anybody seen it before or know anything about it?
    http://franksaquarium.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=618

I was just wondering if there would be interest in a place on the forum to post available fish lists?

Matt
    Keymaster

Looks like the fish we recently identified as Nemachilichthys shimogensis Jim. Unsure whether Longischistura is valid at the moment?

The two Lepidocephalichthys he’s listed separately as ‘peacock’ and ‘Burmese horseface’ loach are both L. annandalei.

I’d need to discuss posting of trade stock lists with Dunc – not too sure how I feel about it personally. Maybe stick up a thread in the feedback forum?

Stefan

The genus name is no longer valid: http://researcharchive.calacademy.org/rese…fishcatmain.asp

Plaamoo
    Participant

Thanks guys! i knew I’d seen it somehwere? Couldn’t find it.

Matt
    Keymaster

You getting some then?

Plaamoo
    Participant

I’d sure like to Matt! Probably not for now. He’s not shipping due to cold weather, I’m broke & it’s expensive to ship xcountry, and I’m off to Thailand in Feb for a quick trip. If they’re still there after????

Matt
    Keymaster

Cool, will you have time to go fishing again?

Plaamoo
    Participant

Hoping to, I bought a camera & housing for underwater pics this time. I’ve been invited on an annual wildlife census trip to the northern mts. with the siamenis group. A great opportunity, but we only have 2 weeks and I need to spend some time with my wife.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hehehe ‘invited’? Sounds amazing to me. How many days?

P.s. also handy you ‘happen’ to have purchased underwater camera housing.

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.