LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Looks Like That Me Finished

Home Forums The Lounge Looks Like That Me Finished

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jarcave 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Mark Duffill
    Participant

My wife announced last Monday that she wants to seperate, totally out of the blue after 14 years together and 13 years married.

Well the upshot is that last week I was keeping the house now it looks like I have lost everything, because of my health problems she has the upper hand were the house and kids are concerned, I cant afford to buy a new place and no one that rents will allow fish tanks so it looks like after 30+ years of fishkeeping I will have to pack up clompletely /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

After my kids my fish are the most important things to me (the wife was up there somewhere but things change lol) and one of the main things that kept me going throughout my health problems and depression.

I will post details of fish and tanks as they are available, I really want these fish to go to good homes with experianced fishkeepers.

Thomas

sorry to hear that, Mark

Eyrie
    Participant

Very difficult time for you, and I hope everything gets sorted out smoothly.

Colin
    Participant

Hi mark, sorry to hear the news – if i can house anything for you until you are ready for them again please let me know!

best wishes

ste12000

Hi Mark, we only met for the first time several weeks ago at SVAS but i really enjoyed our talk about the fish and your devotion to the loach association.

Very sorry to hear this sad news, hope all works out well and i wish you luck for the near future.

Plaamoo
    Participant

Damn Mark I’m really sorry to hear this! These situations can be a roller coaster, maybe take some time before drastic actions? All the best Mate!!

coelacanth
    Participant

Sorry to hear, have you sought advice from CAB about your rights? If you talk to a solicitor, bear in mind that they are immoral slime who lie for a living…

Being practical, down the line if that’s what it comes to, I’d be very surprised if a landlord was to object to a couple of aquaria.

Matt
    Keymaster

Have already expressed my sympathy elsewhere, but if it cheers you up any Mark I had 34 tanks in a rented flat before leaving the UK and always had one or two in other places before that. Am sure there’s no need to give up completely mate.

Jaguar
    Participant

Sorry to hear your bad news Mark. Cant you find a unit somewhere or a house with a garage maybe that you could rent so you can keep your fish. It is such a wrench to have to let them go.

If I can help in any way let me know, I could also maybe put up a few fish for you until your are ready to get them back.

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Thanks for all the messages guys, its much appreciated

keith565
    Participant

firstly i’m sorry to hear the news. not much one can say really.
    however, i’m glad there is light at the end of the tunnel for all of you.
    as said by many, i am here i i can help. i’m only up the road mate.

Bully
    Participant

As Keith has said, not a lot that can be said with such news.

At least you now have a more positive outcome.

andy rushworth
    Participant

Hi Mark ,been thinking about you a lot of late ,I just hope you end up okay and things work out

Jarcave
    Participant

Hi Mark

Sorry to hear your bad news. I too hope things work out for you.

Author
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.