LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Matt And I Think Everyone Best Pastime

Home Forums The Lounge Matt And I Think Everyone Best Pastime

This topic contains 55 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  geordie John 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author

mickthefish
    Participant

i was bored so i started taking pics of my two best things i like doing.
    lick your lips lads and ladies, not sure which are worse lads or lasses.

did’nt take the grolsh i don’t want Matt licking the screen. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mick

Malti
    Participant

you must be in heaven mick…..I only see empty bottles here /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Chivas 21yo, ohhhhh yes! *whistles* Tucking into a few San Migs just now while I work on the Puntius stuff. Love that shot in front of the tank mate!

mickthefish
    Participant

thats Annes little tank, her pride and joy and i’m the b*gg*r who has to look after it.
    i got the royal salute as a pressie of my mate in Singapore who came over to take some adoketas back home with him.
    as you know you can’t buy that stuff over the counter here it’s only for export and the duty free shops.
    i was nosey about how much it is and bloody hell man it’s around 90 quid that bottle.

i’m having a few grolsh cos i’m not sleepy and if i go to bed i won’t sleep.

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

Good answer in the Puntius thread then man! /dry.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”<_ <" border="0" alt="dry.gif">

Ps – what the hell is that bottle of Aftersh*te doing in your drinks cabinet?

mickthefish
    Participant

it’s Annes not mine bud, one of the kids said it was a great drink so the bottles there even Anne thinks its crap and to sweet to boot.

mick
    ps, the pernods mine, luv it.

mickthefish
    Participant

bedtime now.
    seeya

mick

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (mickthefish @ Aug 28 2008, 03:25 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    it’s Annes not mine bud, one of the kids said it was a great drink so the bottles there even Anne thinks its crap and to sweet to boot.

mick
    ps, the pernods mine, luv it.

yeah crappy drink blame it on the missus….small aquarium blame it on the missus…missus sees this she’ll kick yer butt

mickthefish
    Participant

Mrs Mick here….OK…..who’s knocking my Aftershock….good stuff that /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” /> ALL 5 of them!!!!

it’s mick now.
    see and you wanted to be adopted HA. no chance now bud, i’ll have to drink all the booze by myself now. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> , aaaaaaah booze /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

damn I blew it! /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

laney
    Participant

to drink all the booze by myself now. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> , aaaaaaah booze /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” /> /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” />

Elaine
    by the way mrs mick i got the pics fixed out after a wee drink hmmmmmmmm Thanks

mickthefish
    Participant

i know Elaine, we used to live in Inverness for a while. great bars especially market bar it was open early morning right through the day. i used to partake of a few half & halfs to set me up for the day.

Karlos both cats mate, 4 legged and in the tanks.

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

What’s a half-and-half? /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

Elaine will know mate, it’s a half pint of ale and a double whiskey with a wee touch of water dribbled in.

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

Some breakfast Mick! I’m on the Voll Damm again tonight…I’m actually starting to worry as San Miguel (5.4% abv) now has virtually no effect on me and I’m preferring this stuff (7.2%)!

Attached files

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.