LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Mental Health Questionnare – Free Beer!

Home Forums The Lounge Mental Health Questionnare – Free Beer!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Malti
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently doing a Bsc Nursing course, and I’m trying to decide maybe which area I can specialize in as a Nurse. Now that Malta is in the E.U., there are more opportunities to work abroad, so I chose to put this questtionare here as there is a broad spectrum of people from different places. It goes without saying that all info is Strictly Confidential.

Instructions to fill in – don’t use google, or anything else to reply, just write the stuff you know.

Also please pm the answers so that

1) you don’t influence others with your answers (that is, others would read your answers and reply in the same way – I want all replies to be individualized

2) I will post all answers with no confidential data so everybody will have his privacy

thanks

Malti
    Participant

Personal Background

1) Age
    2) Sex
    3) Country

First thing that pops in my mind when they mention

4) Mental hospitals
    5) Mental Patients
    6) Mental Health
    7) Schizophrenia
    8) Unipolar Disorder
    9) Major Dipression
    10) Paranoia

Suicide in relation to mental health

11) How many suicides do you think occur in your country due to mental illnesses?
    12) Which mental illness do you think drives most people to suicide?

My relationship with mental patients

Where you live, is there someone who you know is mentally ill? that is, like some old mad woman they show in films

13) Do you know that person?
    14) Did you ever speak to them? (yes/no answer & why)
    15) What do others around you think about that person?
    16) Imagine you’re single, and you notice this person – would you ask them out/accept if they ask you out, if you know they have or had a mental illness?

Mental Facilities

17) Can you name a mental hospital in your country?
    18) If you had to move your house right next door to a mental hospital, would you do it? why?
    19) Are there special research programs on Mental health?
    20) Who takes care of these research programs? Can you name 1 or more?

Thanks for your help /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

btw forgot this bit

The following is an extract from a journal of a twenty-one year old girl:

“..Hah diary what an exhausting day I had today. Can’t seem to do anything right lately I’m really fed up with my life. It’s always me who does everything wrong. I am the one who forgets the lights on in my room and get shouted at every single morning. I am the one who forgets to switch on the alarm the night before and wake up late for lectures and as a bonus I miss the 8am bus so I have to wait for another whole, tedious, boring hour to catch the 9am bus. This morning I felt so dull, everyone was looking at me. At first I thought I had my undies showing or else I had worn my sweater inside out. But no, they were staring at me because I am different. I think people around me know I am a ‘dumb-but-still-brunette-know-nothing-and-does-everything-wrong’ type.
    I am the one who gets D’s instead of the B’s and A’s. I am the one who gains weight immediately when I eat a Big Tasty instead of mum’s mushroom soup. How I wish I could be normal! Why me? Why can’t I be a happy-go-lucky gal who has everything in life? I have nothing. Not even a ham and cheese sandwich because I had to buy a disgusting tuna one because guess what diary? They had run out of them AT 10.30AM IN THE MORNING! Even my friends, well If I can call them friends, they look at me as if I am a freak! Is it because I love reading science fiction books and because I have my room all covered with Wenthworth Miller’s posters? I can’t take it anymore! Everyday the same routine, every single day being stared at, pointed at, laughed at; and this is merely the beginning diary. You’re the one whom I can trust (Thank God you don’t have a mouth ‘cause I’m sure I would have bought a malfunctioning diary who spills all the beans that I’d write in).
    I can’t take it anymore, I’m fed up. I want to end this…’

Is the writer suffering from any mental illness? (if yes, which one?)
    Have you ever felt like the writer?

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah, edit I’m stupid and can’t read

Malti
    Participant

could u pm the answers pls?

no beer for you

dunc
    Keymaster

Sorry

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE(dunc @ May 21 2008, 06:37 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Sorry /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> still doubting if you qualify for the beer now

Matt
    Keymaster

Will do this tonight I got distracted by the football yesterday

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ May 22 2008, 02:23 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Will do this tonight I got distracted by the football yesterday

dunc
    Keymaster

Manure all the way. Can’t stand Chavski.

Matt
    Keymaster

The same, although I’m not a fan of the way Ronaldo is using the media to get a better contract/engineer a move to Madrid. Really glad Drogba ended up disgraced though, what a cretin that man is.

Malti
    Participant

and as a Juventus supporter (till the beer ends…) I was wishing Manure would loose…

btw as I had to look up chavski…

Referring to the lack of style, panache, honour or class within chelsea fc

can also be found with a $ instead of an s ie chav$ki.
    Who’s that chav that plays for Chavski? Oh yeah, all of them!

or

What do you get if you throw £200 Million pound at an otherwise unsuccessful london football team?
    Chavski!

dunc
    Keymaster

So glad Manure won.. they play attractive football. Chelsea play this kind of stumbly effort which requires a rock solid defence and some piss poor rambling attacking.. imo :0

Eyrie
    Participant

As a neutral I enjoyed the game. Felt sorry for Terry with his slip, but knew from the look on Ronaldo’s face as he walked towared the penalty area that he’d miss.

Matt
    Keymaster

Do you have a team Mark? Oh and Karlos, can I have my beer now?

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.