LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Metronidazle

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  keith565 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

flashbang
    Participant

Hi all, anyone know where i can get some metronidazle from here in the uk without going to the expensive rip off vets. I am getting really fed up with trying to treat hexamita in my fishes with meds that don’t seem to work-thanks

paul thompson
    Participant

A product I’ve used in the past is Kusuri Wormer Plus which is Flubendazole based and treats for flukes and internal parasites etc. It’s very quick acting and relatively inexpensive. Further information about the product can be obtained from http://www.wormerplus.com and it can be purchased from Pymouth Discus, tel 01752 784671.

BTW I’ve cured hexamita in the past, by increasing temperature to 90 – 95F with wild caught Heckel discus. Try the wormer plus together with increasing temperature . . .

Paul

keith565
    Participant

metronidazole is a prescription only antibiotic so doubtful u will get it without a vets ok.

flashbang
    Participant

QUOTE (keith565 @ Oct 2 2011, 08:00 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    metronidazole is a prescription only antibiotic so doubtful u will get it without a vets ok.

I know that!
    Antibiotics are available in various european and American countries over the counter without prescription. I am certain people have used these services and just needed some contacs addresses.
    I can’t afford the prices British Vets charge for consultation and meds.

flashbang
    Participant

QUOTE (keith565 @ Oct 2 2011, 08:00 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, just an update
    Found some in an aquatics shop local to me would you believe. Not openly on sale though but under the counter stuff.
    Allways worh asking your local shop

keith565
    Participant

QUOTE (flashbang @ Oct 8 2011, 06:23 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi, just an update
    Found some in an aquatics shop local to me would you believe. Not openly on sale though but under the counter stuff.
    Allways worh asking your local shop

Shhhhhhhhhhhh,lol. nice one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.