LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Micropoecilia Craze, Anyone?

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Micropoecilia Craze, Anyone?

This topic contains 40 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  harnsheng 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

hambriento
    Participant

QUOTE (coelacanth @ Mar 10 2010, 06:12 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Welcome Kuba!!

Hi

coelacanth
    Participant

QUOTE (hambriento @ Mar 10 2010, 05:35 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi /huh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:huh:” border=”0″ alt=”huh.gif” />

hambriento
    Participant

QUOTE (coelacanth @ Mar 11 2010, 02:55 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yes, he keeps muttering something about “European arrest warrant” and “new identity”, I’m sure he’ll get round to it /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

pablito
    Participant

this female picta has just succumbed without any visible signs of illness however that’s not the issue.
    Has anyone out there got any females wild or otherwise that display this amount of colour? We have an F1 female with similar amounts of colour that is not her offspring coming along.

Attached files

harnsheng
    Participant

nice bifurca, hambrianto! Now thats a rarer species compared to parae or picta (IMO)

Btw, updates: Remember the 9 fries from my previous 2 pairs of parae? It turns out to be 2 males melanzoma red, and 7 females and now, im rewarded with F2 fries.. counted 17 pcs so far.. hope to get more.. and more melanzoma too!!! hehehe…

Matt
    Keymaster

Good news Harn! How’s everyone else doing with the parae now? Still having trouble?

harnsheng
    Participant

I also bought 4 leftover Parae males from my friend, 2 yellow, 1 blue and 1 red.. going to use it to cross to my red females, so hopefully, i could have some other melanzoma popping up in F2!

oaken
    Participant

I’m stuck with two red males, one with a colour pattern I haven’t seen in any other red males. Getting some young females from a friend that managed to breed them though. He got a female from me that is apparently quite productive.

harnsheng
    Participant

New photos!

Micropoecilia parae melanzoma yellow

Micropoecilia parae melanzoma red

Micropoecilia parae melanzome blue

oaken
    Participant

Nice photos! I particularly like the blue fin in the last male.

harnsheng
    Participant

Thanks oaken!

Updates: 23 more fries collected! Im a happy man! hahaha..

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.