LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Monkey Fishing

Home Forums The Lounge Monkey Fishing

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Eyrie 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

…this was a term I used to refer to my dad when he’s indulging in his favourite past-time until I saw this!

keith565
    Participant

wow, that is amazing.
    i actually thought it was the mother-in-law for a moment. but he hasn’t as much hair. /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

The arms are the correct length though right?

keith565
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ May 2 2008, 12:42 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The arms are the correct length though right? /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” />

dunc
    Keymaster

Hahah man that is awesome /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

He‘s not a monkey. Don’t call him a monkey!

Matt
    Keymaster

Haha you’re absolutely right! I just liked the title “monkey fishing” /cool.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”B)” border=”0″ alt=”cool.gif” />

dunc
    Keymaster

Didn’t know you were a Pratchett fan Matthew

Matt
    Keymaster

Aha I have many secrets young padawan /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

First one I got was “The Colour of Magic” as a new release. He usually makes me chuckle, although some of his later books aren’t as funny as the early stuff. Just waiting on “Making Money” coming out in paperback next month

CoryCat
    Participant

I love Terry Pratchetts books – I got making money for christmas and it was really good

Eyrie
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ May 3 2008, 08:59 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I haven’t read all 36 (is it?) books

Could well be that many. I’ve just looked at the bookcases and remembered I have over a shelf of Pratchett, so I’m now too nervous to count! That’s just the main Discworld novels – haven’t bought any of the kids books or other series he does.

CoryCat – I’ll hold you responsible for that recommendation

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE(Eyrie @ May 4 2008, 11:11 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I’ve just looked at the bookcases and remembered I have over a shelf of Pratchett

Is that the same as a ledge of Tolkien?

Eyrie
    Participant

I’m in the clear there. Only the six books (Silmarillion, Hobbit, LotR and Unfinished Tales). Less than a quarter of a shelf! /blush.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blush:” border=”0″ alt=”blush.gif” />

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.