LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

More Knowledge Base Pics #4

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes More Knowledge Base Pics #4

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mickthefish 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mickthefish
    Participant

well lads if you can do it so can I. /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” />
    dicrossus maculatus, one pic with fright pattern.

Puntius kuchingensis

Garra flavatra

pyrrhulina brevis

Hyphesobycon amapaensis

mick

Graeme
    Participant

/cool.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”B)” border=”0″ alt=”cool.gif” />

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Show off /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

i know Mark but it’s nice to show past fish bud. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

i’ts your turn now, between us we’ll drive these lads mad, with a bit of luck.

mick
    ps, i’m waiting for them to say no more lads, no more.

mick

dunc
    Keymaster

Did you ever breed the D. maculatus Mick? I managed to get babbers but two days later I was away for three weeks.. came back to zero babies and a battered Mother

mickthefish
    Participant

yup dunc, i bred them quite a few times then the male decided to kill the female so that put a stop to the breeding, absolutely beautiful fish though.

mick

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah.. male wants to breed again and she’s not ready = death. They’re one of my favourite fishes of all time tbh.

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Sep 3 2008, 11:30 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah.. male wants to breed again and she’s not ready = death. They’re one of my favourite fishes of all time tbh.

death by snu snu

mickthefish
    Participant

the amapaensis are good breeders Karlos, if you can get your hands on some i would mate.
    i’ve got some pics of the fry developement somewhere.
    i can’t find any pics of the maculatus fry though, i’ll keep looking through the discs for them.

mick

mickthefish
    Participant

one of the easiest fish to breed is the killi god knows what name it is now, but it used to be Aphyosemion gardneri, i’ve found a pic of a cracking male.
    found it, there’s another pic for KB lads.

mick

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.