LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Murder In Da House!

Home Forums The Lounge Murder In Da House!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kit117033 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

thelizzious

/sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” /> Anyhow or way, this is the first cat-murder since I started fishkeeping about 18 months ago. I suppose the pleco was sleeping, hanging on the glass, very high and my cat just swept him off the glass on the floor. I was not there, I didn’t see it happen. And I forgot to cover the 60 l. tank. So basicaly it is my fault. /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

ndc
    Participant

legally i think the fish could sue for negligence under Tort law (in the uk anyway) however i think that now hes dead he wont go very far !
    theses things happen !

Mark Duffill
    Participant

We all learn from mistakes like these, if anything things like this just make us more vigilant and give us more reason to double check everything.

Sorry to hear about your plec but like ndc said these things happen

keith565
    Participant

bummer mate, what a cat-astrophy (sorry lol)
    as said, these things happen. sorry for your loss.

thelizzious

Sht! /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” /> Where’s Sherlock Holmes when a mademoisel’s in trouble!

Matt
    Keymaster

Are you sure the 53-year old white-haired suspect can be ruled out?

thelizzious

QUOTE (Matt @ Apr 23 2009, 11:23 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Are you sure the 53-year old white-haired suspect can be ruled out? /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />
    (I forgot to cover the 60 l. tank for two nights and that turned out to be way too seductive for my cats.) Shows us always to remember that even the most trusted house friends are still wild in a way.
    How ever, it does invite me to seek a few new-comers in that tank. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Kit117033
    Participant

I’m sorry for your loss /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.