LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Mutilating Angels

Home Forums The Lounge Mutilating Angels

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jarcave 7 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Mattzilla
    Participant

I am having some issues on another forum where a guy has some angels that have had their tail snipped off when very young so that they are ‘arrow shaped angels’.

The thread can be seen here: http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showthread….ck-arrow-angels

This guy doesn’t believe that his fish were mutilated to make them this way. he thinks it is a ‘new strain’ or something???!!!

I am looking for some evidence of the partice of removing angel or discus tails to creat these monsters.

I feel very strongly against this parctice and would like to educate all the readers on this thread about it.

your help is appreciated

thanks

matt

Matt
    Keymaster

I’ve shifted this to the lounge since I can’t decide where it should go though the fish are a disgrace, obviously.

Matt, in answer to your question you might find something useful here.

Mattzilla
    Participant

no worries on the move… i wasn’t sure which section was best

thanks for the link but i don’t have access to their forum….

Colin
    Participant

http://flowerhornusa.com/forums/lofiversio…php/t32708.html

A link to a site explaining all the mutilations that are done on fish

Mattzilla
    Participant

excellent colin thanks very much

ste12000

I love a good online arguement.. It makes a nice change that its not me upsetting people!

I agree that these fish are a disgrace..Why oh why does man feel the need to mess this far with fish!! i am not against colour morphs or even long fins in angelfish, these are the work of genetic mutations and it takes a lot of time and dedication to create a ‘new’ colour morph, what ill never understand is the mutilation and dieing of fish simply to make money. Its a disgusting practice..

Keep the arguement going, the forums are all quiet and it makes good entertainment

Fevz
    Participant

When i first saw pictures of sniped angelfish i thought i will puke.
    I will never know why people can be so cruel

Eyrie
    Participant

QUOTE (Fevz @ Sep 5 2011, 11:22 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I will never know why people can be so cruel

Jarcave
    Participant

Unbelievable really. I can remember dyed painted glass fish being in the UK tradde but I’ve not seen any dyed fish in ages after the PFK campaign stopped a lot of imports.

I’m yet to see mutilated fish here in the UK thankfully. Has anyone else seen them here?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.