LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

My Baby Bgk

Home Forums My Aquarium My Baby Bgk

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tyrano34 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Richy
    Participant

Thought I’d share some photo’s of my baby black ghost knifefish (Apteronotus albifrons), Bumripple is nearly 12″ long now and I’ve had him for over 3 years /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Loves bloodworm

Hope you like him

mickthefish
    Participant

it’s a good looker mate, it looks as if it’s eyeing the plec up for his dinner.

mick

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE(mickthefish @ Jun 27 2008, 02:13 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    it’s a good looker mate, it looks as if it’s eyeing the plec up for his dinner.

mick

He had just finished scoffing food and was looking to see if he left any. The sailfin doesn’t get pestered by him now, not attacked anyway

Matt
    Keymaster

Cracking-looking specimen Richy and nice to see one approaching adult size and being well-cared for.

Malti
    Participant

he’s gorgoeus…i want oneeee

Richy
    Participant

Thanks for the replies /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” /> Last night he nibbled my thumb twice first before getting the bloodworm /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

I would take him, but the problem is i don’t think i’ve got enough space…

ie got 2 6ft aquariums with no where to place them…and my 5 1/2 ft is divided in 3…(got my bettas in it)

Richy
    Participant

need a seperate tank anyway as we don’t know what the problem is

Malti
    Participant

Actually i would throw in some fish with him..see if its transmissible. and maybe find a way to cure him

ulster exile

What a gorgeous fish! You must be well chuffed.

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (ulster exile @ Jun 28 2008, 09:57 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    What a gorgeous fish! You must be well chuffed.

Thankyou UE, I am /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />
    I’ll try and sort a hand feeding video out soon

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (Richy @ Jul 4 2008, 11:19 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thankyou UE, I am /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />
    I’ll try and sort a hand feeding video out soon /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

/biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

KAH
    Participant

He’s splendid and huge! How big is his tank?

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (KAH @ Jul 28 2008, 12:50 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    He’s splendid and huge! How big is his tank?

Hi, thanks /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> I need a bigger flat/house

tyrano34

hello, I also maintained a model just like you I made the mistake of leaving a piece of food too big and he was so greedy that eat and hang it in your mouth then pay attention to food .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.