LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

My Beautiful Grand Daughter

Home Forums The Lounge My Beautiful Grand Daughter

This topic contains 60 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

mickthefish
    Participant

just want to show of my little mate, when she comes she always asks for me as soon as she walks through the door then she helps me feed the fish.

i know it’s soppy, but the malts are taking over now.

Richy
    Participant

nice photo Mick, she looks so engrossed in whatever she’s looking at, probably either the TV or tank lol

Matt
    Keymaster

It’s official! Michael Wright has an emotional side! /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

please Matt, they’re DVD collections mate, but i do have some videos on the book case. /blush.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blush:” border=”0″ alt=”blush.gif” /> /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mick the unfirm.
    forgot these mate, i also have music cassette tapes.

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey Mick

Nice photographs.

Regards David

dunc
    Keymaster

Aww bless her

Malti
    Participant

ah a young fish enthusiast…and a pretty one at that, makes up for you mick

mickthefish
    Participant

aaaaaaaaaah, you know me so well bud.

Graeme
    Participant

Little sweetie!! /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

hehehe, what a cutie pie!

dunc
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Graeme @ Sep 6 2008, 08:07 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You teaching her how to do water changes yet? /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

Harsh.. harsh but fair

mickthefish
    Participant

when she’s about 5 then i’ll start the training routine lads she’s not 2 yet.
    but feedings as important, she knows exactly how much to put into the 6 ft tank now.
    i’ve got to get her started on cleaning the gravel next, i hate bloody doing that.

ndc
    Participant

when my son was about 2 or 3, he’d help to feed the fish, when i was in the other room he decided they looked hungry and added a whole tub of food, week after (after him now understanding not to feed the fish on his own again) he decided they were thirsty and added a whole glass of milk – not a pretty sight – lost all of the clown loaches (which were his !) everything else was ok but it took a lot of water changes to get the water ok again !!

mickthefish
    Participant

luckily that won’t happen with me, the tank top is over 4 feet high and she’s only a diddy un.

ndc
    Participant

i thought ours was safe but he stood on the arm of the sofa !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.