LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

My new pelvies …

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes My new pelvies …

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Michelle
    Participant

DSC_0028.jpgDSC_0029.jpgDSC_0030.jpgDSC_0033.jpgDSC_0036.jpgThese are my latest additions. P. taeniatus sp. Are they what they’re supposed to be? Answers on a postcard please. The pics on the web seem to differ somewhat within the variations.

oaken
    Participant

There are loads of colour morphs of P. taeniatus from different localities. But yeah, they look like taeniatus to me ūüôā

Michelle
    Participant

More wondering if they look more like one variation than another.¬† The source I got them from bought them as something specific but I’m not¬†100% sure of¬†the ID and the pics on the web aren’t much help. I’ll be referring to them as P. taeniatus sp. But I’d be interested to know if anyone picks them for what they were originally¬†purchased as.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hmm, purchased as the ‘Dehane’ form?

Michelle
    Participant

What makes you say that? I don’t know P. taeniatus very well, other than the¬†(‘lobe’?) one of my LFSs had in¬†around Christmas,¬†these are the first pair I’ve seen live. Certainly the first adults I’ve seen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.