LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

My Tank And Angel Plec

Home Forums My Aquarium My Tank And Angel Plec

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mickthefish 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

laney
    Participant

Try this if it works i will do the others the same way

mickthefish
    Participant

i’ll ask my wife she knows about these things.

mick

laney…….Anne ……Mick’s missus here…… from the looks of this forum you need to have your pics stored on a separate site such as Photobucket……
    If you already have them on there go down to the second box under the pic…..the one called ‘Direct Link’ highlight that and copy it…then in your message box on here you just right click in the box and paste…..the link will then show up and people can access it
    I hope this helps …if not let Mick know and I’ll see if I can come up with something else

Anne

laney
    Participant

Don’t know why this is making me do it like this but you going to get them one at a time

laney
    Participant

Okay i’ve gave up for now,despite rducing the size of the files it will still let me upload them.
    Help?????? Will try again later

Elaine

mickthefish
    Participant

nice lttle Angels Elaine, which one do you mean for the veiltail, the gold and the two others are normal finnage.
    do you mean the fish going to the back if so that does look like a veiltail in the first pic you posted.

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

Elaine if the files are stored on your computer all you need to do is hit the “Browse” button under the box where you type text when posting. Find the file, hit upload and that’s it. The file size needs to be less than 2mb. You don’t need to use Photobucket or anything but if you prefer to do it that way follow Anne’s instructions. Alternatively email them to [email protected] and I’ll sort them for you.

laney
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Aug 27 2008, 08:44 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Elaine if the files are stored on your computer all you need to do is hit the “Browse” button under the box where you type text when posting. Find the file, hit upload and that’s it. The file size needs to be less than 2mb. You don’t need to use Photobucket or anything but if you prefer to do it that way follow Anne’s instructions. Alternatively email them to [email protected] and I’ll sort them for you. /mellow.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:mellow:” border=”0″ alt=”mellow.gif” /> /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” /> /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

who said wine doesn’t save the day?

Matt
    Keymaster

Nice wee angels Elaine.

laney
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Aug 27 2008, 11:29 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Nice wee angels Elaine.

mickthefish
    Participant

always loved keeping Angels, bit rough sometimes but that added to their charm.

mick

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.