LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

New Book :-)

Home Forums The Lounge New Book :-)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mark Duffill
    Participant

I have been looking for a particular book for quite a while now, I saw a copy of the book that a friend owned many years ago which was sent to him by a friend of his in China. Anyway to cut a long story short I was trawling ebay looking for anything in particular and I found the book, it arrived yesterday and I havent put it down yet

It really is a lovely book and some of the photos are stunning, it has a whole section on several species of Bitterling the photos of which are amazing.

Needless to say I am a happy bunny /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Colin
    Participant

Good find!

Aren’t Myxociprinus weird looking when they get big? Not what you’d expect them to look like

Mark Duffill
    Participant

They certainly end up looking weird when adult (there are a few people I could say the same about

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey Mark

Glad the book you were telling me about arrived safe and sound. Looks good.

Are the fish on the 4th fish plate the ones we had available as the Sgt. Major loach?

Regards David

Matt
    Keymaster

WANT!!! /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Adult Myxocyprinus look like huge, ugly shoes which surely makes it even more pointless to sell them for fish tanks?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.