LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

New Horsies

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Duffill 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mark Duffill
    Participant

I called into a local shop today, I wasn’t planning on it but popped in as I was passing.

There wasn’t much in to be honest and then I came across a tank with some lovely Horse Faced Loaches in, all these fish are between 4″ & 5″ SL.

As per usual with this shop there were no prices on the tanks, I asked the assistant and he thought they were around £8 each but didn’t know so he gave me them for the same price as the red tail loaches in the tank below £4 each

Fish 2

Fish 3

Fish 4

Fish 5

mickthefish
    Participant

superb

Mark Duffill
    Participant

QUOTE (mickthefish @ Jul 18 2009, 07:14 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    superb /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> cheers Mick

Matt
    Keymaster

Cool, not often you see larger ones for sale. Mark where are you putting all these new fish???

Mark Duffill
    Participant

I have moved a few fish around to make space Matt but I think a couple of my tanks are close if not finally at maximum occupancy levels, I think I will be waiting to add anymore until my shed is sorted and the possible 9 new tanks are running.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.