LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

New Pond Build

Home Forums My Aquarium New Pond Build

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mickthefish 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mark Duffill
    Participant

This pond was started in October last year and and has only just been finished, there were a few small set back along the way but it wouldnt be as much fun if every thing went smoothly

this is were the new pond was going:

And ground work started:

Building work:

Richy
    Participant

nice size pond you have there Mad D

dunc
    Keymaster

What were the setbacks..?

Mark Duffill
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Aug 22 2008, 11:35 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    What were the setbacks..? /angry.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:angry:” border=”0″ alt=”angry.gif” />

The weather (when isnt it setback /angry.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:angry:” border=”0″ alt=”angry.gif” />

Fencing and boarding took way longer than it should have because of ill health and weather etc.

Its hard to say a definite price because it wasnt only the pond that was done, the whole garden was refenced and separate foundations went in for the shed before it was lined out etc and then all the decking etc but for the whole job it will have been somewhere near £5000 (the wife will probably slap me now and tell me it was way more

mickthefish
    Participant

yeah mate but look at the end product, not much gaden but a cracking pond. what more does anybody want.
    sweet Mark.

mick
    btw, i’m r,t a…d no ones hear i’m nearly talking to myself and the worst is i don’t care.

Author
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.