LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

New Tank

Home Forums My Aquarium New Tank

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ulosky 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ulosky

hi there all you fish people, well i have just started marine keeping i have been keeping tropical for 3years 1 240 lt tank and 1 140 lt tank the big tank i keep upside catfish, blue dolphin, severn, red ruben cichlid,red tailsharks,yellow lab,and a common plec, outher tank discus, angle white, neons,clown loach, and houseface loach just to keep the sand clean.any way about the marine tank been set up 17 days ammonia 0ppm nitrite 0ppm nitrate 5ppm ph 8.2/8.3 temp 26c salinty 1.023 i made my own overflow system and it goes into a 25lt contaner drips throu some wool filter then carbon then throu seachem matrix then drips over bio balls then it goes from that contaner dowd into an outher contaner into a bubble trap then into a deep sand trap with more seachem matrix then out of there into deep sump back up to the tank. o and olso there is proteen skimmer in the sump which i have not started yet i will wait to i have fish ect in tank well thats all for now if you think i am doing this right please say thank you ulosky

Colin
    Participant

what’s you plan for livestock?

cheers

ulosky

QUOTE (Colin @ Jan 26 2012, 10:22 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers

ulosky

QUOTE (Colin @ Jan 26 2012, 10:22 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers

thanks for the reply, well i was thinging of a pair of scarlet cleaner shrimp,fist for a week or two then a pair of maroon clowns,then week /2 then a single yellow sailfin tang,then a neon gobynot to sure if you put them in pairs or single

Author
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.