LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

New Tanks

Home Forums My Aquarium New Tanks

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  geoff 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

geoff
    Participant

im looking to aquire 100 cm glass tank with curved corners etc in 8mm and built in powerhood at 900 l/hour ……….wots ur opinions of there as they seem to be very good to look at and shops are stocking them in abundance !!!

thanks

Colin
    Participant

Hi Geoff

I think they are fine – just make sure that the curve isn’t going to cause any distortions when you are looking at a fish?

cheers

BigTom
    Participant

Sounds like one of the AquaOne tanks, or a similar design. I had one a few years ago, was a nice little tank and the in-hood filters tend to be pretty effective, although it can be difficult to adjust flow beyond direction, if that matters to you.

geoff
    Participant

thanks for ur comments ….. purchase time i think lol

so what do u suggest is best for first fishes …..im wanting a community tank syndrome

BigTom
    Participant

Have a read of this article about how to cycle your aquarium first – http://www.seriouslyfish.com/article.php?id=1

You’ll have plenty of time to think about stocking options whilst you get everything cycled!

Also (and I hope noone minds me posting links to another forum), you might want to consider posting a new tank thread over at http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/forum…reshwater-tank/

There are always a lot of people over there setting up tanks for the first time and some of the other members are very good at talking people through the process.

Just remember to come back here you unparalleled advice if you get interested in any of the more unusual fish species

geoff
    Participant

thanks Tom ….appreciate ur help !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.