LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

New workplace

Home Forums The Lounge New workplace

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  manupeces 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

As some of you guys know my wife and I relocated to southern Spain recently. There’s not a great deal of work about in this part of the world and we’ve been living with the mother-in-law, so in an attempt to rectify this I’ve taken a job in a newish, large aquarium shop called ‘Acuario Málaga’. There’s a lot of potential here (140+ tanks) so am hoping to make some ‘improvements’ over the coming months. Laugh

001-web.jpg

002-web.jpg

003-web.jpg

004-web.jpg

006-web.jpg

009-web.jpg

012-web.jpg

Plaamoo
    Participant

Looks like the perfect place for you Matt! Best of luck with it. Are the owners open to change? 🙂

Matt
    Keymaster

Yeah, the place has tons of potential (there are very few good shops in the entire country) and the place is totally run down despite being open for only two years. For the first couple of weeks I’ve been concentrating on labeling the fish correctly and sorting out the stock which was all mixed up. Now to work out what to do with all the plecos, oscars, pacu etc. that they’ve accumulated – there are loads of them!!!

darren636
    Participant

Good luck!

Matt
    Keymaster

Cheers!

manupeces
    Participant

Mucha Suerte y Felicidades, abrazo, manu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.