LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Not About Much At The Mo

Home Forums The Lounge Not About Much At The Mo

This topic contains 23 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

keith565
    Participant

i’m not about much at the mo as my wife’s mother is in intensive care after 3 heart attacks in the last 4 days. she seems quite well at the moment, but we are having to travel 80 miles every day to see her. so i will be on and off for the time being.

Matt
    Keymaster

Bless you mate. Stay strong and try to keep smiling as much as you can. We’ll still be here when everything’s settled down.

Eyrie
    Participant

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Richy
    Participant

Really sorry to hear about the news Keith but I’m sure she’s in good capable hands /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

keith565
    Participant

many thanks for your wishes and thoughts.
    the good news is she is now out of intensive care and back on the main ward, but still on oxygen.
    the bad news is they are hoping to transfer her back to sunderland on Wednesday /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” /> only kidding.

Richy
    Participant

Fantastic news, hope she continues well with the recovery

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE(keith565 @ Jun 1 2008, 10:09 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    the bad news is they are hoping to transfer her back to sunderland on Wednesday /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

You bad, bad man!! /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

keith565
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ Jun 1 2008, 12:32 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You bad, bad man!! /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

i was only joking, really, /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

QUOTE(keith565 @ Jun 1 2008, 10:09 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    the bad news is they are hoping to transfer her back to sunderland on Wednesday

I was going to ask what’s so bad about being transferred to Sunderland, and then remembered I’m on a forum full of Geordies

dunc
    Keymaster

/biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

I’m no Geordie!!

keith565
    Participant

nothing wrong with geordies, bit of salt and pepper, the taste just like chicken, or so i’m told /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />

dunc
    Keymaster

/biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

seems only smoggies are missing from the mix here…

keith565
    Participant

QUOTE(dunc @ Jun 2 2008, 04:41 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

/laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.